Well, my readers I’ve decided to write this short post because I’m at my very first beginning in here and you don’t know too much about me. So, I will list the following in random order.
- I’ve worked for The Estée Lauder Companies for 10 years (in Romania) – I was Beauty Adviser for their brands as: Estée Lauder, Clinique, Lab Series, Tommy Hilfiger, Aramis and DKNY:) Isn’t that just great?
- For 7 months I was Store Manager by Marionnaud Paris (also in Romania ) – maybe a few of you know this international brand. It’s a “not so big” store with beauty products, pretty much like Sephora and Douglas. I learned a lot there, and I’ve worked so hard but I enjoyed this job a lot.
- I love to travel, but haven’t had the chance to do that lately. A few days ago I went to Berlin just for a day- some things to do- but when I was over, I took advantage of the beautiful sunny weather and visited several places. All of them were full of history and emotions. What a day….!!!
- I studied Economics – International economic Relations- so I’m licensed, but never worked in this field….pity or not….I don’t really know…but it’s never too late:).
- I love sweets and coffee a lot ( well, eating and drinking, not just looking at) – can not decide which the most- I think both:)). One day without coffee it’s a dead day, though I survive not eating sweets.
- I live in Hamburg, Germany for almost 2 years and I love this city a lot, even though the language hinders me:( – I’m attending German courses…I’m on the right track:). When are you coming to Germany, please be aware of the nicest city – Hamburg (arhitecture & night life) – my opinion….no ofense!!
- I like people that are punctual- point people!! They come always on time….that’s amazing….without losing time you have no stress!
- I spend a lot of money on products I don’t use, mostly because I want them sooooo bad, but are not my type- that’s annoying!
- I collect miniature perfumes…just looooving them! At this time I own 35 pieces and they are so nice and….small, of course:)).
- In the last time I started using essential oils and I’m so proud of me. They make my life easier in matter of health, cleaning at home and even DiY -I discovered a lot of things you can do at home. I strongly recommend them!
In primary school I was told: “Practice makes perfect” – I’m triying to make perfect, so I’ll post more often.
So, that’s for today! Hope you’ll enjoy reading!