Well, well, I am back after I have struggled with this new interface of this blog. Hopefully looks better now, just because once with this spring and the lovely weather came out my inspiration:) Just to mention that I am working alone in here and are so many new things to learn!!
But let’s go further and let me share with you this spring empties:
Skin care products:
- Clarins Vital Light Day SPF 15/ Illuminating anti-aging cream for all skin types. I have used this cream every morning and actually sometimes also at night with a good impact on my skin. It is a good primer cream full of hydration and conferring a luminous skin. At this time I am not rebuying it just because I like to change my skincare products once at 3 months (approximately).
- Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream it can be a good choice once in a while for those who need a boost of brightness (who doesn’t!!!), for tired eyes and dark circles. It hydrates, brightens and perks you up in just 3 seconds. At this time I use the Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream – switch! I love this one more:)
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Peeling – good product with a good price and I will definitely rebuy it! Good deal!
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water. I use it everyday in my skincare routine, so I buy this one regularly, actually, I make myself a good stock of it.
Hair care products:
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Protein Shampoo – my beloved one. So full of volume, rich texture and a good smell. I buy it nowadays, too!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – such a good invention and I will buy it for soooo looong!! It is always a good friend for me.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. Well, this treatment I tried it in a small size product and has not convinced me to buy the big one. Maybe I will try it some other time – at this moment it is a NO product for me.
- Essence Eye Liner Pen waterproof – yes, a really waterproof and precise eyeliner, but I am not rebuying it just because the black color it’s not so black:(. Good price, but no more, thanks!
- Artdeco Long Wear Concealer – definitely I will rebuy this guy – it works for me and it has a good price also! Deal!
- Artdeco 3 in 1 Makeup Fixing Spray – a good one, helpful but I think it is not fixing as I would like to. This is the reason I will not rebuy it for the moment- I would like to try something new.
So, which are your empties this spring? Would you rebuy them ot not? Give me some tips of your favourite “empties”!!!