Today I will show you my empties in the middle of 2018. They are not so many that’s why I’ve postponed this post – I did not use products till the end, I just switched & matched.
- Beology Shampoo from Schwarzkopf – a good one for damaged hair. It has a non-sulfate formula with deep-sea extract and algae that repairs the hair fiber and confers it strengths and proteins link: https://www.rossmann.de/produkte/beology/reparierende-spuelung/4015100203035.html?suggestTerm=beolo
- Inner Power Protein Volume Concentrates from John Frieda – hmmm….made a good impression at first, but I find it too thick and you have to use it always with a hairdryer link: https://www.mueller.de/p/john-frieda-luxurious-volume-inner-power-volumen-konzentrat-mit-protein-2121837/?q=john%20frieda
- Tea tree mattifying toner from The Body Shop – definitely a “yes”….!!! It contains an oil absorbing powder to remove impurities and excess oil. I used it every day and night for my oily skin – I guess it could be used for normal skin also, but rarely.
- Micellar water from Garnier – it’s well known in here, so I am not insisting on it.
- Embryolisse Lait – Creme Concentre face cream – the best face cream I have lately used, as face cream, mask or makeup base. So it has 3 multiple uses. I found out about this amazing product from Andreea Ali https://www.instagram.com/aliandreeamakeup/. Click on the link to see her Instagram account!
- Catrice High Coverage Concealer – as written above – best deal, though powdery, but waterproof.
- Maybelline Curvitude Eyeliner – the best I ever tried, precision and color.
- Manhattan Lipgloss Shine – well, just normal gloss – fruity, glossy but not sticky
- Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara – silicon brush, precise and a feathery look
Go give them a try – mostly are drugstore products that I ‘ve been using and I have even more in use.
Thanks for reading!